Effective marketing campaigns go way beyond giving out canvas bags and pens. To be a true success, promotional giveaways must be designed to have a lasting message in mind.
Most companies design their ads and promotional materials based on a concept that will tie a product or service together with a powerful message about their company. Due to the competition in todays business world, “Branding” is more important than ever.
Branding should appeal to the heart, senses and wallet. Branding captures the mind of your audience repeatedly over time. Promotional product advertising is a good way to get your brand out there to your target audience. This can be achieved by printing your logo on a T-shirt, tote bag or the classic fancy pen. Specialty food promotions are on the rise – especially if they are nutritious, healthy and delicious.
LEAVE A LASTING IMPRESSION…SIP BY SIP
The Tea Can Company offers private label specialty teas and herbal blends to promote businesses, museums, and cultural centers across the USA. The beautiful tea can is filled with top quality teas that last for up to 2 years. The tea is packed in attractive tins in various sizes. The labels are beautifully designed with a lasting message.
Focus Groups and Facts:
• Tea is on the rise– 4 out of 5 consumers drink tea and is found in 80% of all households and offices.
• Tea is healthy and delicious with medicinal benefits, sending a perfect message to a potential client.
• While the water boils, clients read. Mission statements, business promotions and contact information
can be printed on the can to enhance your brand.
• Private Label Tea is affordable; quantity discount and wholesale prices available.
• Over 25 flavors of Teas and Herbal Blends to please everyone.
• In-house marketing, copywriters and design staff to support your ideas.
• Fast turn-around for proofing, printing, and packaging.
• Custom packaging available or simple logo placement on pre-designed templates.
• Blind Shipping available.
If you are looking for a unique and meaningful promotional product, The Tea Can Company will make you stand out from all the others. We can tie Tea into any industry.
Some of our clients are: The Smithsonian Museums, Valley Forge Historical Museum, Lincoln Ford Theater, Rainforest Café, MTV, The Barnes Foundation, American Museum of Natural History, Brooklyn Botanic Garden, Washington National Cathedral & much more!
Just received the anniversary cans that I ordered. It is perfect and just exactly what I wanted.
Thank you very much for your personal attention to my order. Again!
I just found this company. They have been a complete joy to work with. They got me these beautiful tea tins in a 2 day turn around.
Halo Branded Solutions
Thanks so much for expediting the tea order so we could have it before
Christmas! It was a good fit with our chapter, and the tea is so good it sells itself!
PEO NH International Chapter
We received the promo tea cans today. They are beautiful! We will be proud to hand them out at shows. Thank you so much.
Tea Time Magazine
The teas look (and smell) fantastic. We re-staged the store for Cezanne last night, so today will be the first day for visitors to see them. Thanks so much for all your help on this.
The Barnes Foundation